The story at private nonprofit institutions
There were 14,097 State Grant recipients in academic year 2017-18 — that’s 25% of all students at private nonprofit institutions.
- The average State Grant award at private colleges was $4,533.
- In total, more than $63 million in State Grant awards were made to private college students.
There were 14,447 Pell Grant recipients in Minnesota in academic year 2017-18 — that’s 26% of all students at private nonprofit institutions.
- The average Pell Grant award at private colleges was $4,084.
- In total, more than $59 million in Pell Grant awards were made to private college students.
Find out about the State Grant story at the 17 institutions of the Minnesota Private College Council:
- Augsburg University
- Bethany Lutheran College
- Bethel University
- Carleton College
- College of Saint Benedict
- The College of Saint Scholastica
- Concordia College (Moorhead)
- Concordia University (St. Paul)
- Gustavus Adolphus College
- Hamline University
- Macalester College
- Minneapolis College of Art and Design
- Saint John's University
- Saint Mary's University of Minnesota
- St. Catherine University
- St. Olaf College
- University of St. Thomas